Annual Recordkeeping Services
BeCarbCompliant provides annual recordkeeping services for its clients.
- (odometer readings) for trucks in the Low Mileage Construction Truck Provision must be updated on an annual basis until the provision expires in January 2016.
- Records for the Low Mileage Exemption Provision (odometer readings) must be updated on an annual basis. You cannot travel more than 5,000 miles on California highways under this provision.
- Records for off-road equipment under the Low Use Provision (200 hours) must be updated annually.
- ROAR reports are prepared and submitted as required.
- Low Hour Use reports are prepared and submitted as required.
- Our customers are automatically contacted each year to obtain the odometer and/or hour meter readings.
- Portable Equipment reports are prepared and filed as necessary.
It is our goal to educate all involved to prevent companies from being fined for non-compliance. Please contact us at your earliest convenience at (877) 574-8289. We look forward to hearing from you soon.